Attention...You are not logged in...Please login or register an account 
  Click HERE.

Operations Task Force :: View topic - So.....banned again?

Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author

1.00 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: So.....banned again? Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

So what did I do this time?

Author

4.00 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

We aren't really sure how you got unbanned the first time.
Sorry dude, you are just too good for us. Every time I have been in the same server you tend to run a very high KDR and pretty much dominate the server, this makes regulars leave. BTW I believe the player you referred to the other night that was 75 -15 was not one of our clan members and was also getting the hairy eyeball. Your skill score is over 2X the average player, your KDR is almost that and even tonight you were only there a few min and managed to get like 10-0. I think everybody will be happier if you find a higher caliber of players to match against.

I like you, I'll kill you last!

Author

1.00 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Oh so it's just salt, got it. Maybe part of the reason you guys struggle so much is because you don't play with better players.....Half the reason I do so well is because when I squad up with your clan members, we are communicating. You are giving me way too much credit.

Author

205.50 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

Not sure if salty is the word....we just like to have similar skill levels in the server- makes for more competition....many servers welcome newbies...some ban really good players...makes for a more enjoyable experience, for the majority.....so, we are complementing you in a way....you are a good player, just too good for us.

Post new topicReply to topic Operations Task Force Forum Index » Ban Appeals Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: